Sunday, December 16, 2012

Renycerosalia : Shrinkify Your [Arduino Projects ]


Renycerosalia : Shrinkify Your [Arduino Projects ] Great video and easy to follow. Personally, I think if people are moving off the Arduino and onto standalone projects it might be worth getting a dedicated programmer and programming it standalone. I have been doing this from the start, I don't use Arduino or AVR but I do use Microchip PIC chips. The greatest part of using standalone projects is eventually moving away from breadboard\veroboard and fabricating PCBs for finalized projects. I usually add an ICSP header if I want to make changes. It was an especially bright day and I still don't have window treatments! I should definitely fix that. Still squinting! Pretty cool. I wonder if this will work with a Leonardo or Nano.

No comments:

Post a Comment